Employees have the opportunity to access earnings statements and W-2 forms 24 hours per day, 7 days a week online via Paycor. In order to access and update your information, you will need to register for a username via the Paycor website. The general steps are listed below, and you can obtain the access code from your respective Division HR Manager, payroll, or work location.
- From www.paycor.com click “Sign In”. Skip the User Name and Password fields. Click the “Register for a User Name and Password” link below the Sign In area.
- On the “Tell us who you are: page: enter your Last Name and Access Code. The Access Code can be obtained from your Division HR Manager, Payroll, or work location. Click the “continue” button.
- On the “We need more information” page enter your Social Security Number and Birth Date. Click the “continue” button.
- If you already have a Paycor account, sign in and Paycor will add your new registration information to your existing account. If this is your first Paycor account, click the “continue” button.
- On the “Create username and password” page: enter a User Name, Password, and Email Address. Click the “continue” button.
- Paycor will send a confirmation message to the email address you provided. Enter the Email Code. Click the “continue” button.
- On the “Change your security questions” page: select your Security Questions and enter your Answers. Click the “Save” button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully registered.
HMS Global Maritime Payroll/Human Resources Department